ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper Induction Kit

Clio 1.2 16v
Iv just fitted the above to my car but have a slight problem.

I dont want o take a fog light out, and I dont want to cut a hole in my grill and ruin the line of the car.

I noticed that the bit of plastic behind the grill comes off so I tried to fit the end round thing (the shiney bit that looks pretty) into this grill, but its too big of the plastic bit to clip back into place.

Any idea where I can get a smaller one of these, smaller (width wise) pipe or a pipe reducer from?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Megane Trophy
Ive recently fited one to my car and must say even with just the standard air feed the throttle response has increased greatly.

Im going to be fitting an angled scoop on my bottom grill, running that upto the viper and leaving disconnected. Not an easy job but will get cold air there for sure without being able to notice a feed