ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

viper induction kit

Clio 172 Sport

I av just tried fitting the kit to my 172 but found it difficult to remove the old air feed that runs down the side to the front of the bumper. Has any1 else had the same problem when fitting this kit 2 a 172 and how is this old air feed removed??.

Lionel Richie

twist and pull

i think, unless you mean the one thats connected to a black canister behind the passenger fog light, then its a pull jobbie (small button thingy to push in)

Clio 172 Sport

yeah its the 1 that feeds behind ur headlight down 2 behind the fog light wit a round connector on the side. it looks as though it is bolted on or somethin but not 2 sure???

Lionel Richie

easiest way to remove it is to remove the front left wheel, then you can remove the front arch liner and gain acess easier

you will see a black tube with a flap inside it, remove this and chuck it in the nearest bin