ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin BB

White Sti Hatch
Slow as god damn death over the past couple of days anyone else having troouble ive tryed resetting the router and the modem and still nothing !

Did a speed test only getting 4Mbs where as the other week i was getting 15mb !!!!!

White Sti Hatch
its driving me nuts one min itll take 2 seconds to load apage the next it wont load at all !

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Your broadband provider:

Virgin MediaDownload: 8.92Mb : Virgin Media average: 4.04Mb
Upload: 0.72Mb : Virgin Media average: 0.40Mb

Paying for (up to) 20Mb!!! Takes the piss

White Sti Hatch
Your broadband provider:

Virgin MediaDownload: 8.92Mb : Virgin Media average: 4.04Mb
Upload: 0.72Mb : Virgin Media average: 0.40Mb

Paying for (up to) 20Mb!!! Takes the piss

Not the speed tests thats pissing me off atm its the fact every 5 mins the net either works or akes about 10 mins to load up a page has a mind og it own

Clio 172mk2
ours was recently dropping like first time u went to go on a page it would fail but 2 secs after would be fine, it seems to have settledown this week , but still issues with speeds

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Mines been acting up over the past couple of weeks on 20meg Virgin BB too. Dropping the connection - speeds ok....well when its connected anyway.