ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virtua Tennis on PS3

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Anyone played this/got it? Been thinking about getting it as it looks awesome and after watching a guy play it in Dublin this week I'm thinking it might be the next purchase!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Cheers bud i'll give it a download. It wasn't available last time I plugged in but that was almost a month ago so can't wait to have a crack later :D

Golf GTD
ive got this on xbox 360 and it really is a good game, starts off pretty easy in the career mode mind, but its getting progressively harder.

strange that the ps3 demo is very easy, i found the 360 demo extremely hard :S

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah they have went from one extreme to the other with the PS3 and 360 demos :D On my 360 I couldn't win a single game.

SLK 350
got it but seems really easy on ps3 compared to 360, strange

Not really that strange, purpose of the demo is to make you want to buy the game. By making the demo too hard people it likely puts people off buying it. Guessing they listened to the feedback from the 360 demo.

Lee

BMW M2C
We've been playing it 4 player on the X360 on the projector in the presentation room at work, it's a really good game. On face value it's very simple and easy to play, but to be good at it takes a lot of practice.