ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virus Help!

172, Westfield
Seem to have picked up a virus that doesnt allow me to run or load anything with the name virus associated with it.

At first I thought my anti virus was playing up.....uninstalled Norton and attempted to reinstall....just closes the install window as soon as it loads.

Decided at this point Norton is crap so try AVG free....again pc wont run it

ANy search on google using the word Virus results in window closing immediatly after running search. If I create a folder on desktop called say '172' it will open as normal. Call it 'Virus' and it opens and closes immediatly.

Without being able to search in Google for the V word im struggling to see how to fix this!

Have managed to run a online check via Norton website which is still running and showing 69 viruses at present! But how do I loose them if no virus software runs?!

Any help appreciated!!

Mondeo STTDCI
So let me get this straight, if I post the word "Virus" the window closes? Just to be clear!

Fiat Panda 100hp
restart ur pc in safe mode and do a virus scan then, make sure that you have all the latest update defs for it before you enter safe mode