ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo V70 D5 on eBay

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My uncle is selling his nice spec V70. I'm tempted by it myself but I can't justify another car.

Thought someone on here might be interested, @leeds_182 fancy trying something modern? 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll send that to a work colleague. He said he was looking at these today when he looked around my V40.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My uncle is still trying to sell this, seems fairly well priced compared to the rest of the market too.

I don't know if it's because it's a diesel? I've told him the pictures are a bit crap too.

Anyway, it has a new MOT and service now along with a reduced price - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155200992159

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
My uncle is still trying to sell this, seems fairly well priced compared to the rest of the market too.

I don't know if it's because it's a diesel? I've told him the pictures are a bit crap too.

Anyway, it has a new MOT and service now along with a reduced price - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155200992159
It’s a deadly time of year. I’ve got a few cars to shift and the last two I sold, were advertised for 4 weeks before I finally made them the cheapest ones within 100 miles of my house. And even then they only sold to people that needed a car rather than wanted one if that makes sense.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Still hasn't sold, despite the low price, so I've ended up having it for family rates 😂

A little hack for the winter, and meets my 5 door needs, downside is another car to run/store.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
I think it’s a strange part of the market the 5 grand area. It’s also manual, I’d be wanting an auto in that thing

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I think it’s a strange part of the market the 5 grand area. It’s also manual, I’d be wanting an auto in that thing
Volvos of that era are Powershit boxes aren’t they?? I’d rather have AIDS than one of them. 😂

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes, an Aisin I think, my cousin had a 1.6 with a powershift and it was truly awful.

Maybe the manual is putting people off, although old people would like that I'd have thought, they don't like change. Plus the auto costs more in tax and seems a fair bit worse on fuel too.

I still think the poor pictures are the main reason it didn't sell.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Yes, an Aisin I think, my cousin had a 1.6 with a powershift and it was truly awful.

Maybe the manual is putting people off, although old people would like that I'd have thought, they don't like change. Plus the auto costs more in tax and seems a fair bit worse on fuel too.

I still think the poor pictures are the main reason it didn't sell.
Never mind. You’ve got a cheap good car and you’ll probably punt it on with better pics and a better advert for at least what you paid for it. Win win.

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Would you still sell this at all or have you decided to keep it? My brother may be interested in it that's all.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Would you still sell this at all or have you decided to keep it? My brother may be interested in it that's all.
Depends how much he offers 😂

I would sell it, I hate it, it's so incredibly dull to drive. But it's just so bloody practical, I use it all the time, the clio never gets used these days. It's also insanely comfy, like driving on a cloud.