ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T5-R seller on crack?

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
He had two for sale the other day. Seems one may have gone.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
£20 for an eBay advert why not try it?

Shitty Guls sell for the best part of £10k these days. Sticks it on at £20k, someone comes along and offers him £16k, they accept thinking they’ve got a deal, he walks away with £4K profit as he only paid £12k.

Job done.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  850 T5
Yeah he had two for sale - one £16k ish and that one at £21k. Apparently spent some time telling the owners club he’d successfully bargained the sellers down a lot (short of saying ripped them off) then bragged about what he was going to make on them 🙄

Definitely chancing it though, they’ve gone up steadily but not sure by that much!

edit: t’other one. Actually has a half decent private plate at least!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah he had two for sale - one £16k ish and that one at £21k. Apparently spent some time telling the owners club he’d successfully bargained the sellers down a lot (short of saying ripped them off) then bragged about what he was going to make on them 🙄

Definitely chancing it though, they’ve gone up steadily but not sure by that much!

edit: t’other one. Actually has a half decent private plate at least!

You know of any other good yellow R? Might be in the market for one myself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like to describe cars like that as honest as f**k.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  850 T5
It’s even dragging the standard T5’s up to some degree!! at least I know my money pit is appreciating in value to some degree 🤣

9D66F6F7-8F1E-4BE2-B38F-7BD3FB0B2810.jpeg

@Daniel have you got the original wheels for yours? Should it be on Volans?

You know of any other good yellow R? Might be in the market for one myself.
Not currently that I’m aware of I’m afraid. Few T5-R and 850R’s in black and olive about although lots of import

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a Harvey’s drinks cabinet - a good 2 metres long in the back of my 850 T5 on its back. Mental. Was actually really quite nice to drive. Probably one of the better cars I’ve owned. And the bloody cheapest at about £250 if that from memory. I’d quite happily have a banana R if they were cheap.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It’s even dragging the standard T5’s up to some degree!! at least I know my money pit is appreciating in value to some degree 🤣

View attachment 1525188

@Daniel have you got the original wheels for yours? Should it be on Volans?

Not currently that I’m aware of I’m afraid. Few T5-R and 850R’s in black and olive about although lots of import
Yes mate, the ones in the pic got sold the same week I bought it as they were reps and sounded hollow...?! 😂
It’s on standard wheels now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
I f**king love this thread. Fast Volvos, shite adverts and @Daniel getting his willy out.

Trying for £21k is fine, just dont get how people dont know how to photograph anything.

Gambling debt man is clearly bad with fiscal matters in all aspects of his life. Love that hes both admitted removing half the interior and that its had a load of dogs riding shotgun in one line as well.