ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Voodoos or Evo R’s

What would look better. 17 inch Voodoos or Evo Rs for by 92 Clio 16v. I know theyre both not exactly new, but the Evo Rs are cheap and Ive still got a thing for Wolfrace Voodoos. Im buying em next week so need to decide quick!!

When you say they are not new, do you mean they are second hand, or do you mean the design? Out of them both i wouldnt choose either. I would go for something with more spokes, it looks better on the clio.

paul

Steady...Id never get Venoms!! I like the OZ Vela and Radius R6s but I also want a good set of tyres (ie Yokos) so Id end up paying a small fortune for the alloys and tyres. I just thought getting Voodoos would be a slightly cheaper option. Sorry if I offended any of you Clio owners!!!!

Oh dont worry about offending anyone. In the end its a personall thing. Modding a car, however big or small can be likend to a work of art. Its a personall work of art at at that. Whatever you want, whatever you like forget what everyone else thinks, its yours not theres.

paul

I am just going to put my bible down now.

Yeah no worries Danny! I was just jostling!

I thought someone on here was selling some SuperTurismos? They would be awesome!

Or places like www.wheel-base.co.uk can sort you out with 0% finance over 6 months...

Just a thought....

Yeah I had a look on Wheel-base and was thinking of that as an option. Anyone know what tyres the alloys come with??

Nice choice mate!! Looking at the 7 spoke Masitaly VT7s at the mo. Im thinking of going the whole hog and getting a set of Kahns or Technomagnesio though (even though they dont do these at Wheel-base!)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I really like the batch of 7 spokes that are doing the rounds at the moment such as the BK Racing 238s and Wolfrace Urban Racer 7s.
Theyre starting to get very popular at the moment though, but theyd still look the bollox.

Rick