ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VRS

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Took these for a friend and thought I would share, nothing amazing photo wise but his car is looking good.

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

Photobucket has crapped on them a bit, should have uploaded to Flickr, ah well!

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Ooooh looks nice. Was thinking about getting on of these. I love the "big mouth" mod you can do to em'

r1chardvrs.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Sometimes i like them, other times i dont. I dont know why either. One thing i cant get over is the awful seats. :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
No. 160bhp. My fabia that my never paid me for was in the region of 230bhp

Ahh there used to be a very quick yellow one about. I was at a RR day at TSR and i think it was 260bhp or more. Not bad for a smoker.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I really like that and agreed those tt wheels look great on most things bar an actually tt

Turbos.
Pretty chavvy, but it does look good. The 5 door and C pillar does not help it though...

Never seen the attraction in the cut bumper and relocation of the plate; looks fine as it is IMO.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
The wide mouth conversion should only be done if its running a FMI otherwise it looks daft, all you get is a great view of the slam panel.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Unless you're running silly power you don't need an FMIC big enough to need the bumper cut. It's got more than enough room down there. It's only when you're getting towards 300 that you need it which most aren't.

always liked these, pull like a good un too. Im considering one next for my daily, still keep the meg but need a mature performance based daily!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Love these, may have to have one eventually. 5 doors can be the excuse. Come down in money too now. Just the god awful seats that let them down!!