ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vtec classic mini

Bit of a long shot and probably completely wrong section. My old man is trying to find a honda vtec engined classic mini. Either b16, 18 or K20.
He's been looking for ages, looked at ebay, PH etc with no joy. Anyone know of any for sale? Thanks

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Probs better off asking zcars if they know of any. The busa engine one is the one you want insane they are

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I remember years ago when I was in Cornwall. Heard a loud car then a dump valve as it changed gear turned around it was the old mini. It was rapid lol

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I remember years ago when I was in Cornwall. Heard a loud car then a dump valve as it changed gear turned around it was the old mini. It was rapid lol
I saw one at a show once on the drag strip. All the corsa and saxo boys were laughing at it until it did a 4.08 0-60!
Any classic mini is a hard find on sale nowadays, a vtec one would be a long search.

Monaco 172
My mate has a McCoy kit car Mini based thing with a B16A2 in it, There also used to be a local lad with a Vauxhall 2.0 in his mini and that was seriously rapid as well.