ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VTS is no more

had a mk2 vts black,nice and quick,but the ride was soooo bad i had to swap,plus kept getting pulled over by PC plod,dont get that in the clio? (going too quick haha!)

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

U git........you had me thinking there was 1 less of them common saxo things on the road;)

mk2 172

lol paddy, i only saw one vts, parked up next to it in block buster, it was a mk 1, i humbled it hehe

mk2 172

i was homing in on a mk1 172 earler but it turned off before i got chance to show it whos mac daddy, vts kicks ass, i love mine ride is bad tho mate your right

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 11 May 2003

U git........you had me thinking there was 1 less of them common saxo things on the road;)
Me too. :(

Its the fact that there are SO many VTRs which make the VTS an everyday boring car to look at.

clio williams, Ph1 172

and even the 1.1 and 1.4s have the VTS kit now. thats what makes em common. VTS aint really. they are worth f**k all though when they are a couple of years old.

I see the government is tightening down on people who cause death by dangerous driving. Up to 14 years in jail. Maybe you should take note Craggy..

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by Zidan on 13 May 2003

I see the government is tightening down on people who cause death by dangerous driving. Up to 14 years in jail. Maybe you should take note Craggy..
Yes craggy you naught boy lol

Yeah well it just seems as if he likes to use the public roads as a race track. He just wants to be careful is all I am saying..

clio 20v

sos dad

y home in on craggy theres a fair few of us that treat the roads as race tracks (i thought they were!) me included

its not as if we go blasting past schools at home time whats wrong with the odd empty duel carridgeway blast which craggys home town of donny is full of

adi

clio 20v

yeh but that was more due to an incorrect torsion bar setup and the brake bias valve

i should never have gone off on that corner went past it the other day theres fuk all nasty about it

if i thought like that i mite as well get a slow car that looks good i buy my cars to enjoy driving them, cars are my hobby i like driving quickly, if i crashed this 1 id be gutted its not gonna stop me enjoying hammering down the lanes in it tho

adi

mk2 172

think youd best keep your comments to yourself if ur gonna single me out . loads of people on here enjoy driving the same way i do. dont see why i should be mentioned in another one of the "gay" posts. dont worry i can look after meself. and since you havent seen where i drive fast ur in no position to comment.

and thats all im saying:)

calm down craggy mate...i think wot he really meant wos to be careful thats all dont want you to be in er next week!!!!!(y) anymore vids yet mate of you going quite rapid

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

What worries me more is lads who try to drive fast but dont hav the ability to control the car at that speed, rather than good drivers blasting round quiet roads.

There are some idiots that will overtake on corners and take blind bends at excessive speed but im sure that every1 whos an enthusiast who post on here (like Craggy) as i am myself will not overstep that mark and kill some1!:eek:

I dont mean to single you out Craggy its just the majority of your posts refer to racing this that and the other in your VTS. You have built up quite a reputation for it. Nothing wrong with a blast down an empty dual carriage way or quiet country road but the way you go on, you just seem to go around looking for people to race! Sorry if my "gay" post offended you but Ive had a friend killed by some knobhead showing off in his car and it really does change your perspective on things. Its just a warning, not just to you but to others on here as well..