ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vty files

nfl-1.gif

what do i do with them?

hope this is better griff. im sorry mate.

Lookes like its some sort of compressed spanned file. Have u got winrar or similar? Might need unpacking 1st.

172 Cup
1, Hiding the name of game doesn't fool anyone Mofo but it's Friday and to be honest I don't think you'll ever change

2, They are not "vty" files.. It's simply a bunch of files that happens to start with the letters "vty".. vty standing for "Vitality" the group responsible for cracking this pirated game..

3, In reality they're compressed files, rar's more than likely. Right click any of them, select "open with" and choose "Winrar" (Install it if you haven't got it)

Last edited:
  Polo + Micra
1, Hiding the name of game doesn't fool anyone Mofo but it's Friday and to be honest I don't think you'll ever change

2, They are not "vty" files.. It's simply a bunch of files that happens to start with the letters "vty".. vty standing for "Vitality" the group responsible for cracking this pirated game..

3, In reality they're compressed files, rar's more than likely. Right click any of them, select "open with" and choose "Winrar" (Install it if you haven't got it)

lol love it

RB 182
Madden NFL 2008...could have been something decent.

As said WinRAR is what you need, when you've installed it highlight all the files and right click and select 'Extract Files' (or similar)