ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VVVVVV6 Spoiler

Monaco Blue 172
I am going to my local renault tomoz to order my cup splitter and while i am there i want to order the v6 spoiler to save messing about at a later date! Does anyone know the part number for this?

Chocolate Bar™
actually my spoiler will be taken off the car tomorrow for a respray so could get it off it then, but a bit late lol. Get the reg plate off a V6 and they'll be able to look it up off that, if they cant they're crap so try another one ;)

Monaco Blue 172
Jobo said:
Still Looking for the part no. Steve??
Already orederd it yesterday fella! Got a v6 reg off ere n gave it to the guy at renault! Here in 3 days! Thanks for the offer ne way!

Monaco Blue Mk2
^ Dare I ask how much mate? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. Does it come just in black plastic or primed etc?

Monaco Blue 172
Blue4Ever said:
^ Dare I ask how much mate? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. Does it come just in black plastic or primed etc?
Think the guy said £255 and its not painted, don't know whether its primed either! So maybe looking at an extra 50quid on top of that. Takes 3 days to deliver to the dealer, as mine didn't stock it either! But i thought id treat myself seen im working 63 hours this week! :) lol