ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW golf vr6 1997?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I used to love mine.Had a drink problem though

DSC00954.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guy i used to work with years ago had one in dragon green, went well but cost alot on fuel as mentioned and a few big service bills, but that can be luck.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When i bought mine it came with thousands of pounds worth of receipts.One service was for £781,but that was having the belts and everything done.But not the timing chanes

PH2 172
Its just a got an insurance qoute for £800 next year when im 21 was thinking about on of these or a Honda integra type r dc2

PH2 172
thats wat i thought would u rather a integra type r dc2 than a clio cup 172 even though the integra is going to be 5 years older than my clio

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I had a Highline 3dr in mulberry with 17" BBS RC wheels and a Vortex supercherger about 9 years ago, 270 odd bhp hole in the tank fuel econ but i loved the 6-8 months i run it for just for the the noise alone.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Rank purple seats purple purple purple gearstick , you had to mention them, its taken me this long to get over them, lol

PH2 172
Mk2 abit to old for em though my mates had a couple and they starting to look dated my bros got a 16v gti mk3 in black really ncie motor and sound 2 thats why thought about the vr6 cuz my mate had a vr6 vento sumin like that and sounded the nuts and was rapid to are they the same engines.

PH2 172
Iv jus got a quote for next year when im 21 for a golf r32 2003 reg for £1200 fully comp what does people think of these better than a clio better than a vr6 always wanted a r32 just look so smart standrad and the interior is lush.

Go cry to your momma!
I loved mine but they don't handle, had a full koni setup on mine and it still didnt do corners.
they're about the same pace as a 182 until you come to a corner then its game over.
go well with a supercharger too : )
DSCN0345.jpg