ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW Meet Preston

Nippy white cup
Went to this last night with my m8 in his Edition 30. Was a few very nice cars there (with the exception of the 'Skyline' )

Took a few of the Ed30 on the way back...was a great place for piccies, shame I haven't got £600 lenses like most on here ;)

Mk4 Rat...looked v fast when he shot down the road but typicially looked shite

RIMG0103.jpg

Mad Mk1 with what looked like a TB'd VR6 in the back

RIMG0104.jpg

RIMG0105.jpg

400+bhp A3 Sleeper
RIMG0107-1.jpg

My m8s Ed30 and a 340+bhp Polo

RIMG0110.jpg

V Tidy Lupo GTi

RIMG0115.jpg

Polo GTi

RIMG0123-2.jpg

Some of the Ed30

RIMG0128.jpg

RIMG0126.jpg

RIMG0130.jpg

RIMG0129.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Amazing pictures, especially on just a point an shoot!

Bonnet bra UTTERLEY ruins that Lupo IMHO.

ED30 is just lovely.

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys

Yeah m8 it was at the Lea Gate pub. Great doo, nice and warm night with a cold beer..spot on imo!

Might take the cup along to ruffle some feathers next time lol ;)

Chris

Polo + Micra
340 bhp polo sounds like a plan!!

p.s did you notice if it had headlight washer jets?

S2 106 GTI
That mk4 in the first pic and the mk1 cab is my mates brothers and his mates. The mk4 is very quick! around the 400bhp unless he's changed it. has lambo brakes on it too i think.... the mk1 has got a R32 engine on TB to go in it yet. It did have a VR6 turbo lump in but my mate now has that in his mk2 golf :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is Rat code for "I drive a shed, but now people have started a cult, i fit right in!!"

Looks fcukin dire.

nice shots princess.

Nippy white cup
Thanks lover ;)

Yeah I don't really get the rat scene...would rather have a totally standard looking mk4 with 400bhp lol

Chris

Nippy white cup
seriously what the 340bhp polo got?

two engines?

No m8. They have the 1.8t engine running 150bhp as standard iirc. The lad who has it also who built that A3 (apparently running 460bhp so I'm told) and he used to have a 400bhp mk2 golf (think it was what he transferred in to the audi) so he is pretty good with the engines

Chris