ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW show pics 2006

Got round to filling my bucket with my All types, VWNW and VW festival show pics .....plus a few other random net pics

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/76ball/Dope%20Shiz/

Enjoy..... well try ....you might learn something
icon_razz.gif

winston

MERCEDES CLS AMG
V-dubs are boring and there owners are mainly geeks ( round glasses, Ripcurl jackets and baggy trousers ? ) i love going to the V-dub shows and blowing there cars away in a Renault clio using one of there own engines.

Loving the pic of the burnt out V6

Some nice pics there! I just don't get the whole "rat look" thing - who came up with the idea "I know, I'll make my car look knackered as f**k as I can't be arsed with a resto job"?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
MATT BLACK said:
V-dubs are boring and there owners are mainly geeks ( round glasses, Ripcurl jackets and baggy trousers ? ) i love going to the V-dub shows and blowing there cars away in a Renault clio using one of there own engines.

Loving the pic of the burnt out V6

All this coming from the man with a VW/AUDI engine..lol

ian

gadge said:
Some nice pics there! I just don't get the whole "rat look" thing - who came up with the idea "I know, I'll make my car look knackered as f**k as I can't be arsed with a resto job"?

I don't understand it either, in fact i've been to a few vw shows in the past & didn't realise that was part of the look tbh, i thought the cars/buses were just knackered.

The pic of the silver beetle with the roof rack & chrome hubcaps cracks me up - look at him trying to make it look as if its an original beetle :S

Yup will be at GTi show ....in two minds weather to bring and run the BM up the strip lol

Rat look ....you either feel it or you don't ..simple lol

I will update with more pics in good time ;) ....Im missing E38 tho :(

Cheers
Winston