ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW Spring Fest @ Santa Pod... Pics

Few pics from weekend

IMG_4774.gif

IMG_4808.gif

IMG_4816.gif

IMG_4805.gif

IMG_4758.gif

IMG_4790.gif

IMG_4764.gif

Rest of the pics > http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/76ball/Spring fest 09/?start=0

I was up there on friday, was it any warmer on the weekend.

As it was f**king freezing all day.

Saw one of these at a petrol station last night, sadly I'd driven past the entrance so couldnt dive in and take a couple of sneaky pics.
461291780_3510df3913.jpg

'92 172, Lotus Elise
think my brother was planning to go up the strip... wonder how he got on :eek: (and if I need to look into turbos :eek:)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
winston where did you camp, were you with stanton and the likes or else where, didnt see anyone else camping

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Winston - after some 77 scirocco MK1 front indicators....any idea ??

These are the ones that are tucked into the grille and not the type that wrap around the wing

Attachments

• scirocco-74-84-2.jpg
    scirocco-74-84-2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 53
There is a Rocco mad guy from buxton way.... I will try and get his number but no doubt Jordy will already knows him?

We camped at little campsite just round the corner...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Should have come inside, was good, apart from the other grop burning thier interiors and car battrys

Hi Winston you got some pics of my pals cars..I was on the Nomads club stand....:):):)

James Black Bezza...

jamesbezza.jpg

and Steves Mk1 Derby ....

3piece.jpg

I didn't know you could camp at the pod.... They said no camping last year as it was only a 1 day event.... Roll on Bugjam :D

Hi pinky.. Both dope rides :) .. I was helping my mate do a autojumble we were in a White T5 Transporter with checkers down the side

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Wasnt really camping but the people i was with knew the organisers, but they seemed to be letting everyone in anyway

when is bug jam

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
was a jap thing, little jap toys hanging from the rear bumper as a lucking drift charm, seems to have crossed over to the vee dub scene

I didn't know you could camp at the pod.... They said no camping last year as it was only a 1 day event.... Roll on Bugjam :D

Hi pinky.. Both dope rides :) .. I was helping my mate do a autojumble we were in a White T5 Transporter with checkers down the side

Do you go to many VW events??
And about camping...who would want to..no proper facilities and at bug jam last year people were using other peoples tents as toilets:dead:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
There are toilets and showers at the top end, also running down the strip at 4am is always fun

I tend to do few VW shows.. All my mates are dubbers. I normally do edition 38 and VWNW but i do get dragged to others

Im always impressed with the VW shows/scene... Just a shame the French scene doesn't have such a busy calender

I tend to do few VW shows.. All my mates are dubbers. I normally do edition 38 and VWNW but i do get dragged to others

Im always impressed with the VW shows/scene... Just a shame the French scene doesn't have such a busy calender

Same here..ed38 has gotta be the best..did you go last year? I was dressed as a psycho killer chef and was hanging with papa smurf and banana man in the dance tent.:cool:

Yeah I know what you mean...surprised there isnt a official Cliosport event.