ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w*****s - Someone dropped stones onto my car

Skoda Fabia vRS
well i was on the way home tonight from the g/f's, a route which ive took most nights for the last 3 years

i came down a slip road towards a roundabout that led to the motorway, as i got close to the roundabout i saw 2 lads on the footbridge above, i was hesitant but thought nothing of it, i thought here we go there gonna piss on me...........wish they had now !

a shower of stones hit my car...........i had nowhere to park up so had to exit towards the m/way where i had a look and discovered loads of chips on my roof, im not sure about the bonnet/boot yet as its too dark to look and the car is dirty aswell

i went down the m/way and off at the next exit, turned round and came back, ready to throw them off the ****in bridge, they had gone though when i got back, i went around the streets looking for them and found 2 lads which looked the same as them, so i rang the police, who told me they would get someone straight out and to wait where i was so they could find me

anyway, it ended up i was left sat down that street for an hour whilst the lads obviously wondered off somewhere, police finally turned up and said they only got the call a few minutes ago from the control room !

they took me out for a drive to see if i could spot them, asked if i wanted to report it, erm YES of course i do, gave them my details and they said i would get a letter from them with a crime number etc

there gonna need fillin, wet sanding, and polishing up, which does give me an excuse to try it somewhere less visible than my bonnet which i need to do

a large part of my roof is now covered in chips like the pic below, im not a happy bunny

someone however had a far worse night than me, whilst in the police van they had a radio call through about an assault on a woman, when we came back while he took my details i heard them say it was a fail to resuscitate
frown.gif

and, England fans, why do you have to get plastered and cause trouble because they lost, DEAL WITH IT !.........all the police in Wigan are currently driving around dealing with fights, and before i even got to the bridge thing i had to avoid at least 30 people wondering about in the road pissed, and the bridge is only a mile away from the g/f's house, i get back to St Helens and its the same here, its like Night of the Living Dead

DSC00303.jpg

Re: w*nkERS - Someone dropped stones onto my car

thats shite mate, gutted for u, makes you want to kick s**t into the little tossers

Skoda Fabia vRS
well if i could have been 100% certain that the 2 lads i spotted when i went back, were the ones on the bridge, i was tempted to mow them down in the car, but i couldnt be sure

tiTTy & SV650
shady but could have been worse a half brick / brick could kill u at motorway speeds.

no justice

Skoda Fabia vRS
if they had been on the bridge when i got back then thats where they would have gone

Mondeo STTDCI
And people wonder why the Police dont have time to deal with "real crime". They are too busy dealing with alcohol filled idiots.

Clio 172 mk2

Gutted for you...hope you get the car back in tip-top condition.

I don't know wether it's me but I seem to come across mindless s**t like this more and more these days and it's usually done by young kids.

Why the f**k can't these a**holes just leave people alone to get on with their business?

R.I.P 182
ah sh*t mate :( looks bad :(

Its a shame you get idiots like this!!! Is it going to be expensive to repair or will it be manageable?

Skoda Fabia vRS
well, since ive washed it, its not as bad as first thought, so as soon as i get some 2500 W&D ill have a go at fillin them in as ive jus got some SSR3

80MPG BEEZA
arghh little chavs i wud have sped towards the 2 lads then if they start to run u know its them catch one of them and wallaa sorted but obviously its way different way people react u cant go back in time now

BRUN said:
if they had been on the bridge when i got back then thats where they would have gone

Its not like any one would have missed the little f*ckers any way.
What a bunch of idiots they are, no need for it at all :mad:

Hope you can sort it out with out shelling out loads for it to be sorted.