ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W900/Vodafone Issue

500bhp Scoob
Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with their SE W900 (on vodafone).

This has happened twice now, it looks like my phone gets barred from the network, says on the screen "No Network Access" when if it was looking for a network to connect to it would say "Searching".
Comes back after about 6 hours.

Its rather annoying, especially when your expecting a phone call.

Time to complain to vodafone again about it.

500bhp Scoob
Phone has just done it again... but have found a fix, I have to set the phone not to use 3G at all. if it uses 3G it causes it to lose network.

Must be vodafone buggering about with the 3G network around my area occasionally i guess.

Anyone else had this problem at all?

i cant wait till my contract with them ends, i hate them! customer service is diabolical, and their insurance is a f'n joke, u think your insuring your expensive phone when in reality they give you a phone way down the ranks if you claim, shocking!