ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GUYS!!!

We have had water restrictions here in Sydney Australia due to the drought so ure only allowed to wash ure car after 8pm at night...

i was so darned tired today after washing the Golf that when i went to move the Clio (i.e drive it away from the curb and park it into the carport) I scraped a wheel!! and it wasnt just a bit! it was bad!! and plus i didnt realise as i struggled with the steering wheel for a split second and now i think my alignment is a bit off...

Beside my wheel being scraped badly now when i drive i line the top of the steering wheel horizontally so the car should be going in a straight line but it veers slightly left!!! and to make the car go straight the steering wheel has to be lop sided say 1.5cm off horizontal!!!

HELP!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Off to your local tyre centre, get them to check the tracking. Then book yourself in for some therapy to help you get over the damage to your wheel.