ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wahey!

182 Cup Inferno
3 weeks after this....

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

I get this!!!

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

So pleased with what they have done and how quick they did it. Also its so much better to drive then a 1.4 Chevrolet Kalos!

133/225/CLS AMG
Looks like a good job there, you'd never know it had been done.

Nice rare colour that as well, little bake bean Clio colour haha. I love inferno!!! :D

182 Cup Inferno
ahh right lol thats ok, you cant really tell what people are saying on here cos you cant see there faces!

im quite protective of my car! lol

i love the colour of the car everyone gawps haha

clio 182 black /gold
ahh right lol thats ok, you cant really tell what people are saying on here cos you cant see there faces!

It is a nice colour. I was meaning you can,t see where they have repaired it. Not dents etc. A good colour match.

182 Cup Inferno

It is a nice colour. I was meaning you can,t see where they have repaired it. Not dents etc. A good colour match.

i think the only actual work they did was a little dink on the side panel and the boot floor, the boot and bumper were replaced. I think the boot floor was replaced actually cos its a different colour. so pleased. i can put my little toy version back in now!

182 Cup Inferno
my mate crashed into the back of me as i was waiting at a junction. i think he thought i was going to go as it is a quick junction where there is no need to stop, a car was coming very fast down a 2 mile straight road so i had stopped.

no affect on insurance, he said it was his fault and took blame.

ST
Your mate must be a bit of a tit...you never anticipate what another driver is going to do!!

How is the colour match against the roof and other panels near the repaired areas?

182 Cup Inferno
spot on. i ahve had the car five months, and the car is two years old and had a 1000 miles on it when i brought it and was a demo car in a renault garage so the paint work was pretty much new luckily

didnt know youd bought one nottie - good on you - look out at the meets now lol!

next time make sure you are following your mate instead!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice one!

looks very professional from the pics

i would imagine that Infernal is a hard colour to match

182 Cup Inferno
lol @ infernal! yeh they were very good! i heard that this garage were buggers for taking there time, but they knew i needed a car for my mother and for business and work so they were very good!

i found it strange to drive though!