ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

waiting for tickets

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Still not arrived our tickets, should we be concerned or are they coming soon :approve: Order: #004987 placed on 07/31/2014 17:50:23

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Don't panic everyone! :D

The first batch left here today, the rest will go tomorrow so they will start arriving with you tomorrow/Monday (worst case, Tuesday)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Tickets update!

All outstanding orders up to and including those placed on the 13th August have now been dispatched.

The remaining orders will leave here Monday morning.

Tickets can be purchased on the day for £12 per person, please be aware we can only accept CASH on the gate. Thank you!

Please see this thread

Last edited:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Brian Suzanne and i have our tickets but only one car admission ticket was enclosed, can Racy blue not come then or can she get another ticket on the gate, many thanks :approve:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi Ian !

Apologies, I'll post another one out to you today :)

See you both Saturday

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Something i realised today when mine and @Dan.AS tickets arrived together, i didn't realise we would only get one car pass / sticker although i suppose it makes sense to. Is this something we could sort out on the day or?

cheers :)

Hello Adam,

No problem, I'll send you another.

If it doesn't arrive on time you can get additional car passes on the gate (just show your wristband, or you'll be charged £12.00 per person in the car) Stickers are available from the ClioSport marquee

:)