ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WALES Cliomeet stories....

th ppl above cant get over it, they bumming th sunny big style!

still wan a go in th cossie, no chance tho. or i atleast wan c it go

Quite gutted i missed this now! Sounds like the best meet for a while!:(

never mind hopefully my leg will unbreak itself soon so i can come claim cleanest car and best install back!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

oooof, competition eh? wen ben walked over he sed, er i think u win the cleanest car m8! lol but if u want to challenge me then sure, it will b fun!

-phil-

Guess you never had it before then Pete? If youre having any trouble with waiting lists and the like you know who to call :D

Ok Ben I shall make my comnplaint to you!

I broke my leg recently and was left ot rot by the NHS in a corrdor for 34 hours with no food water and i was covered head to toe in mud waiting for an operation

DAMM the NHS haha

Was that at Heath Hospital per chance? Cardiff & Vale Trust have big problems that arent faced by most of the rest of the Welsh NHS.

Seriously though, four hours is the average wait.

Private is OK as long as you remember that its the same consultants/medics working on you as in the NHS. BUPA can be a bit hit and miss with some procedures because theres no A&E on site. Some hospitals like Princess of Wales in Bridgend have a private clinic on site, which is a far better solution.

The general consensus is that if you are going to go private then its best to do it through the NHS. Mind you, if you live out of Cardiff then the standard service is usually as good as youll get privately. Theres a hell of a lot of dosh being swished around at the moment and theres a lot of good stuff going on. The food will always be crap though - probably the only reason to have private treatment!

BTW, if you know any obese people or smokers, get them to change their ways as thats where over 50% of your NHS-apportioned taxes go.

lol, wen my dad went to have his shoulder opparated on at bupa at the desk the woman said, ok, and would you like a paper with your full english in the morning?

my mum was NOT happy as she had spent 8hrs on a hospital trolley waiting for some "woman problem" checkup (i dunno wot it was, cant remember!)

yeh, LOADs of my m8s smoke, and i have one obese m8 whos 22stone and 6ft1! but apparently, i was classed as obese wen i weighed 14stone at 5"9/10.... now im 13stone and same height and more muscular and im still classed as very overweight- stupid system really!

anyway, ahem... back on topic..LOL

WEN R WE GOING TO HAV OUR NEXT MEET????

-phil-

sounds like a good nite gutted i couldnt make it. but hey my country needed me? when is the next one happening? ill bring the cup out to play!!

Well guys im new to this board but from Port Talbot havin a clio 182 in approx 2 weeks now so is any one invited?????

Of course mate!

What colour is the 182 going to be? Ill keep an eye out as I work at the new Neath-Port Talbot hospital in Baglan from time to time. Keep your eyes peeled for my mint Willy!

Cool im just around the corner so i will look out for it its going to be Black gold with the cup suspension and spoiler pack

ill post a few pics wen i get it,Im already gettin on the dealers nerves cuz im ringing him practically every day!4 weeks is way to long to wait but they make each one to order so im led to believe unless he is giving me the salesman bullsh*t!

sorry to hear youve been ill pete, hope your better soon!!

let me know when next meet is, never know might have car on road by then - if i havnt scrapped the b*****d!!!

Meet meet meet

was going to go to a cruise tonite with the pulsar but they ended up going to one in cheltenham. wonder how that went...

-phil-

Cheltenham cruise was way better than cruises here. loadsa cars turned up, some really over done novas n some real big heads!!!

We followed up another pulsar n a scoobie thats jus come out of the body shop!!! I drove the gti-r back some silly silly in a 206 tried racing, lost naturally! A good night mayb we should organise a cruise up there one sunday if everyone doesnt mind paying the petrol!?

hey, if we can arrange a meet for the 4/5th weekend (preferably not too late in the evening on the sunday) my dads taking the jag to some jag-cruise (lol, its the 20th aniversary of jag enthuiast mag) and i might bring the 330i so that ben can see if its faster than his williams or not...?

bigggg risk tho... hmmmmmm

-phil-