ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Motor Show 2006 Pictures

Had a small club stand at the First Wales Motor Show - Must say it turned out to be more of a modified car show than your average Motor show but everyone enjoyed it
Heres a selection of the photos Ive sorted out so far
DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

CIMG1236.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

CIMG1238.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

more to come later on today

No not really, had to pick up the nipper and was too tired for anything else! Good job on the civic type r by the way!!!!

yup - shall not be buying one of those! passed him quite easily - might have missed a gear I suppose but either way my 172 was victorious!!! was nothing in it until 120 then I backed off and he pulled away, could have done with a 6th gear lol..
my fuse box cover arrived as well steve - fitted it last night shall post some pics tonight - in bloody work again at the moment

Hey guys. was there too, could'nt see you hanging around your cars to talk too. white valver looked good, liked the leather.

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Well I'll be getting new wheels I think is mine were wrecked, drifting skyline in the show was awesome though!

that v6 isnt a v6 - normal clio with shite loads spent on it - check it out at www.lambo-clio.com agree though it is a mad looking car - the interior is mental - there were loads of other nuts ones - shall post them up later.

moggs - we were looking round the show most of the time - what car have you got - what club were you with - got loads of photos so chances are ill have a pic of yours too

Still got the valver, been putting a megane engine in it over the last couple of months, having a few teething problems with her now, wasn't at the show, just went down to have a look.

My new engine.

DSC01534.jpg