ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Walington Williams......

1.8 Civic EX

about 8:30 this morning bottom end of the highstreet past the station. I was heading out of Wallington, Williams heading in to Walington. We both kinda waved at each other was wondering if its anyone on here??

Yeah that was me, I just about saw ya while getting blinded by the sun...

Werent to sure if u saw me wavin or not. You got a minter there mate, where abouts u live?

1.8 Civic EX

Cheers! I live near Banstead. Was on way to get haircut. Go to the little one by the gunshop at the traffic lights. Then I realised they open at 9 not 8:30 Doh! :p

Where do you live then?

I live in Wallington,

Was going to get some cash to do the MOT, got there at 8.45, and the bloke who does the "testing" was late, so I was sitting around for 2 hours :mad:, but least it passed...

1.8 Civic EX

Good good! I got another 6 months b4 mine is due. Tax at the end of this month tho! Where do you take it for MOT? they any good?

I took it to that the garage down beddington lane, next to the Jet Garage.

Bunch of grease monkeys really, but as long as I got my MOT, im happy.

1.8 Civic EX

Your name Ian by any chance? If so then you were playing footie the other week with dannyboy off here.

Clio 182

I really gotta get a croydon meet organised, seems theres quite a few of us now! Ill see about a date in a few weeks time when the weathers better!

[Edited by Dan_mk1 on 4/12/2005 6:14:55 PM]

Edit, Dude, did the car pass with the decat on in the end?

1.8 Civic EX

was just chatting to dannyboy about doing something like that. Somepoint next month would be cool. getting rust, dents removed this month so will look sweet!! digi cams at the ready!

Quote: Originally posted by Rhino16v on 12 April 2005

Your name Ian by any chance? If so then you were playing footie the other week with dannyboy off here.
Yeah my names Ian.

Dunno if I was playing with dannyboy. I take it he plays down Powerleague then?
Dan, yeah it passed mate, was expecting it to fail, so bit of a bonus.

clio 16v

ian- you know the misses, yeah we played at powerleague last week, with the Homebase people, think you cam along with Rick wasnt it?

clio 16v

Yes mate lisas other half!!!

cos I didnt know how into your motor you was. you playing this week? ill show you it!

Yeah im up for playing again this week, let me know...my email/msn is mailto:dj_illusion@hotmail.com">dj_illusion@hotmail.com

Dunno who actually arranges all the footy, doubt its Loudy cos hes lazy mailto:f@@ker">f@@ker... but yeah, defos gimme a shout if u need more players.