ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Walk in the Woods

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Went into the Woods around my Sisters House and came across this Little Fella, Pics are poor so if anyone could Clean them up for me that would be great,

Pics:
SNV30281.gif

SNV30282.gif

SNV30284.gif

SNV30292.gif

Also quickly took a few Scenic Pics as the Fog was coming through the Trees, If these could be cleaned up aswell,

Pics:
SNV30297.gif

SNV30298.gif

SNV30299.gif

Thanks
Andy

Clio MK2 (1.2)
3rd pic beind the dear look-alike is a pheasant :) lol,

i find the the 3rd pic more blurry than other's if you get me

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah it is a Pheasant, Sister's BF is a Gamekeeper which is why we were in the Woods Feeding the Birds and he said a Deer usually comes and feeds on the Birds Food

Here's another Pic which gives you a better idea of Pheasnts feeding LOL

SNV30280.gif

ff 182
i like the last one.see if you can get any closer the colours on these birds are amazing when the suns on them..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'll go there again soon and I'll get a Few more of the Birds when I can, Hopefully it will be Sunny so the Colours will come up better!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
^^ Certainly are, They have about 8,000 Pheassants and 5,000 Partridges and Plenty of Pidgeons aswell, Birds are pretty tame so i will Visit them again soon and hopefully the sun will be out!!