ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Walkden - black clio

a thirsty one
black clio mk2 parked near st marys park, walkden, manchester.

looks like maybe mk3 alloys and cliosport sticker in offside rear window.

i was in the blue 182

i'm your postman! i think i've seen yours around that area before and posted on here but no reply

it's a 182 replica in the making, which is why it's got a sport front end and normal rear end haha. looks pretty stupid atm.

nobody's ever posted a spotted about me before! :D

a thirsty one
small world mate, those alloys looked very suited to the car.

car looked pretty nice, didnt look out of place if its a work in progress every car has a transition period.

could have been worse my car had its 15inch track wheels on when i saw your car still on from when i did anglesey circuit at the weekend, people keep knocking on my door asking when my alloys were stolen lol

thanks buddy, the wheels are off a megane and took me absolutely ages to find :( just got some brand new xenons on tho so really pleased with those :)

i only saw the back of your car in my rear view

are you there often? i saw another 182 down jackson street a few weeks ago, was pretty noisy - was that you?

listen, any RS venturing into Salfordia will require my or one of my associates permissio in the future.

that is all

a thirsty one
my 182 is quite loud, btb system with yozzasport decat it will have been me on jackson street mate.

welsharab- i was salford born and bred mate, hope hospital in 1979 and i havnt moved more than 10 miles away since. you cant beat the north, think i was chatting to you at a track day oulton park few months ago.

shotgunjay - dont know where gladstone road is mate, i do venture into bolton quite a bit though.

a thirsty one
my 182 is quite loud, btb system with yozzasport decat it will have been me on jackson street mate.

welsharab- i was salford born and bred mate, hope hospital in 1979 and i havnt moved more than 10 miles away since. you cant beat the north, think i was chatting to you at a track day oulton park few months ago.

shotgunjay - dont know where gladstone road is mate, i do venture into bolton quite a bit though.

yes i was there john, good to see another hope hospital legend is on here, we're a dying breed.

scallyish i know but i getting hope tattooed on me soon, sorta incase i get drunk, then the taxi driver can just drop me off on eccles new road

;)

yeah it probably was, you were coming out of some locked gates when i first saw you

think i passed you again today but didn't have chance to flash or anything!

a green 1

its in farnworth, you let me out infront of you....

i was in a rb??? either last week or week befor....

a thirsty one
shotgunsjay - yeah i do remember letting someone out, nice to meet you think it was a few weeks ago.

cobhc - yeah i do often park the car behind the gates i sometimes park outside my house but more often than not behind the metal gates at the back. will keep my eye out for you.

shotgunsjay - yeah i do remember letting someone out, nice to meet you think it was a few weeks ago.

cobhc - yeah i do often park the car behind the gates i sometimes park outside my house but more often than not behind the metal gates at the back. will keep my eye out for you.
was it you i saw on thursday going the opposite way along that road near the 40 zone? (sorry dont know what it's called!)

was same colour, had a smaller than usual front number plate, perhaps 3/4.

a thirsty one
sounds like me, i have the 3/4 front plate i dont know which road you mean though mate.

gonna have to give us a flash of the headlights next time.