ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Walking Zombie

Renault clio 182
:dead: Hi im back from another long day/night of drive/Speeding :dead: at the moment im not working im waking up at 09:00 in the morn and walking straight out the front door and in to my new Renault Clio 182 witch i bought only 3 days ago. Now i dont come back home till after hours such as times like this 02:00 in the damn morning and then i go to bed and do the same thing again the next day wake up at 9 and im out the door again lol its reli not good im so addicted to driving this damn car that im half asleep when i am driving not noticing how tired i reli am lol

Does or did any one els have this problem dose it wear of cause drive-thrus for breakfest and lunch and dinner cant be to good for the system. i just cant get anoth of the damn power of the car i dont no if its cause i came from a 1994 ford fiesta 1.3 to a 182 clio that makes it feel so damn fast but all i no is im going bed now so i can get up for tomorrow to gate crash a Honda r-type Meet :rasp:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Wow dude, you gotta slow down. Im addicted like you and find the smallest excuss for a drive lol. But petrol bills hit home and somethimes you gotta park her up.

Drive safe

RenaultSport 197
Ok, most people on CS are hardcore car enthusiasts (particulary Clio's). However there is a limit where you need to think to yourself - Is this really healthy or am I bordering on insane?

I am very happy that you are pleased with the 182, I would be too mate, and I love my ghey little car as much as the next Clio fan. However you have taken your fondness for your car on a whole new level! lol.

clio 182 black /gold
Wow thats a lot. How far have you driven it? I was out and about in mine at the first now i can make a full tank of fuel last nearly 3 weeks lol.

Renault clio 182
lol i got a bird she is abit pissed at the mo as i aint been spending much time with her lately and she thinks im trying to get all the girls in ma new car :D well she could be right :D

And as for the money for running cost ive sorta had a little luck with them adverts you see on telly you no the no win no fee ads ;) i sliped in a spilt drink in a pub and put my hand thru a window and cut a few tendens and won abit of cash thats how i got my car :rasp:

Thinking of doing the other hand lol:quiet: