ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want new wheels, need inspiration!

Ph-Quick
Right really looking to change the wheels on my 02 reg 172 as the standard jobbies just dont do it for me, looking to stay with 16 inch as from what i can gather its the best for handling and thats something i certainly dont wanna upset!

But i just dont know what to go for!

Theres the obvious turinis and 182 alloys whcih i both really like but are quite pricey, and surely there must be a few more aftermarket wheels that look good on the clios!

So come on pic slags post away and insire me :rasp:

Nike Lunar Elite's
You know you want to lol ;)

b644dee1.gif

9afc4cf5.gif

Ph-Quick
any better side on pics mate! as same colour as mine!

They are rather sexy and have had my eye on them!

the car lowered at all?

I have Team Dynamics Jordan Rs on mine - I havent seen any car with them other then mine (other then that pink KA that was posted on here) -

4197781677a4972804685l.jpg

4197781677a4648659585l.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Team dynamics pro race 1.2s in black. Will look awesome on a silver car.

Breaking A 172 Replica
IMO super Ts are too harsh and sharp and don't compliment the clios body shape and its lines like a softer alloy like the superleggerra.

lift number 1 @ btm
how about these? possibly with low tyres though!!

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 258
  • picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 483
  Clio II and Grand Modus
Ultraleggera´s in Matt Black, Renault F1 Edition..........Looks the nutts on a slammed Clio. Low weight too

Ph-Quick
if i could get some anthracite superleggras then i probably would, the replacement ultraleggras arnt as nice IMO.

The anthracite Turinis still look very sexy!

Mk4 .:R32
ultraleggeras don't look good at all. If you can get superleggeras or turinis in anthracite, it will look the nuts on a silver car!!

lift number 1 @ btm
if you want something similar to the turinis but still different have a look at braid. gdi sell them but they are expensive. if you google braid you will find some cheaper places. buddy club are worth a look too.

Ph-Quick
15s may be that bit better for handling but im not to worried about making it any better just not making it any worse. and 15s for me are just abit to small, think they would look a littel out of place!

Like the pro race's but i just dont think i could live with black black wheels as i think the novelty would wear off, i could live with anthracite but not black i think!

Ph-Quick
Looking for 16s at the mo as can swop the tyres!

Anymore chaps, there must be loads of you with different wheels, come on post those pics!

Looks really nice! What are their offset's in 16"? (Ultraleggs)

Also i have a silver 172FF which ultralegg will look best you think?

i.e. normal colour,matt graphite silver or matt black?:)

Cheers,
K.

MINI Cooper S
IMG_3818.jpg

Megane wheels :D try and find some of karls as he has these wheels but its lowered and looks sexier than mine does!