ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to lower my clio!

Renault clio mk3
I've just got myself a mk3 clio, it has 17inch alloys on it but unfortunatley looks like 4x4 at the moment so i'm wanting it lowered! I've looked at lowering springs etc but they only lower by at max 40/45 mm which doesnt make a great deal a difference. So i'm thinking coilovers but i dont want to stupid amount of money, so around a £250 budget i think.
Does anyone know if this is possible?! If so does anyone have any links or websites to get the from etc...

Superleggera'd MK3
Welcome.... And no, you wont be able to get coilovers for the mk3 for that much (best hope is to try find a set secondhand but that is a task in itself). Your looking around to £450 mark to get basic coilovers mate. I would say it is well worth it though :)

Renault clio mk3
Thanks! And ah see i didn't think so. But yeah i've seen them lowered and they just look 10x better, my brothers right into modifying seen as he has is golf R32. Maye if i get some money togethet i'll start catching up myself! thanks for the help though