ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to replace my clio but what would i get for it?

Motorbikes
was gonna put this in the for sale section but its not really for sale and i dont have a price on it as thats what i want to find out.

fancy replacing my clio with something like a fiesta zetec s etc but it depends how much i can for my clio.

its a 2001 Y reg mk2 ph1 1.2 16v Sport, monaco blue, 60k miles. Just been serviced, timing belt replaced and serviced in the last couple of months so around £500 spent, 2 new michelin tyres on front, average on rear, spare has around another 1000 miles in it. totally standard apart from K&N 57i and smoked lexus lights (originals kept so can be put back on as with air filter. fairly good condition, dent on drivers door and three wee dents on roof bar strip. bonnet is a bit scabby but other than that looks pretty decent. has a cd player in it but i might put the original stereo back in and sell cd player seperately to my sister. i can get around 2k by trading it in to a grage but what for a private sale?

EDIT: also has about 11 months of an aurotcare warranty through arnold clark, i paid £3700 for it back in august last year i think.

what you all think?

pic of it here...

clio1.jpg

The Beast MK4
Im selling my S reg Monaco next year and im hoping to get at least 2k, EvilJohn is considering selling his and I think the price is near the 3k mark, Id start off at that. Check his thread in the for sale section.