ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waranty Questions

Hi Guys

I wonder of someone has had the same experience as I am having. I just picked up my car (second hand Clio 172) and I have all the paperwork etc.

I believe that if I send off to Renault UK they will give a a full three years warenty despite the fact the car was an import. There was a list of things that the needed and I have forgotten most of them, however I remember they said something about a dealer stamp in the manual.

I have looked through the service book and none of the delivery stamps are there. The service stamps arent there either but thats no surprise as it has only done 3800 miles. Any idea if I can get around Renaults request for this document and still get my 3 years. The car is only a year old so I really want those extra 2 years of worry free motoring!

Cheers

Matblack