ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## WARNING ## @ BLOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Evening All,

It has come to my attention that a certain individual under the name of BLOKE / CARL WADESON who is very active on here is someone who shouldn't be trusted having ruined a guys R26 over on the Facebook page meganespoet.net resulting in his workshop being forced open to recover the car along with the police, this has also been shared on the CS.net and CSOC Facebook pages, if he has your car or plans to work on your car etc etc then I strongly recommend you go elsewhere, he should be banned from the forum immediately

Thanks

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Shots fired!
I’ve never seen anything negative about his work before posted on here. Will be good to hear his side of the story. There’s no excuse for leaving a car outside with no bonnet open regardless but I imagine there’s more to it than the person posting on FB has said.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
1575848479136.gif

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Hold up. Let’s get Carl’s side first before any judgements are made.

He’s done loads of work on mine including a full engine build last year, and his work and knowledge was incredible. We kept in contact regularly. He’s always been nothing but sound with me, and many many others.

This doesn’t seem good, but I’m sure it’s been sensationalised and edited by the OP to some extent. So let’s hear the other side first before “banning immediately”.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Well I've heard of 3 people now who I trust have issues with him, all decent car enthusiasts, parts removed from their cars, poor workmanship, parts paid for and not delivered which was a nightmare to get the money from him, they had to go down in person to sort it out, the clowns a cowboy plain and simple!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Evening All,

It has come to my attention that a certain individual under the name of BLOKE / CARL WADESON who is very active on here is someone who shouldn't be trusted having ruined a guys R26 over on the Facebook page meganespoet.net resulting in his workshop being forced open to recover the car along with the police, this has also been shared on the CS.net and CSOC Facebook pages, if he has your car or plans to work on your car etc etc then I strongly recommend you go elsewhere, he should be banned from the forum immediately

Thanks

Have you had an issue with him?

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Have you had an issue with him?

When this came out earlier, the words used were it doesn't surprise me, boys a clown, heard many many times, I'm only trying to make people aware, if you feel confident using him then that's your choice

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
When this came out earlier, the words used were it doesn't surprise me, boys a clown, heard many many times, I'm only trying to make people aware, if you feel confident using him then that's your choice

Wait so, do you know the person that this happened to, or is it just that you've seen the facebook post that's going about?
Any personal dealings with Carl?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Sub’d

as above. Let’s wait his reply. He’s always been very helpful on the forum and clearly knows his stuff

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He won’t reply. It’s all over the Facebook groups and everyone is tagging him and his son and so far his son has put up no defence what so ever. Even had the cheek to say they’d “written off the Labour” of the poor blokes Megane. Which is fucked.

properly feel for the guy, he’d owned it a long time and now it’s properly mullered.

182 clio
Yeah as above.. 👆
The guy has provided valuable information for years that has probably helped thousands of Clio owners...

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
49190122873_d589119541_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841559702 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190817447_64af61cc4b_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841562136 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190622896_69035363e6_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841569466 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190622916_1121c4830a_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841574368 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190123123_12fd5a5d61_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841578706 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190123128_e54a00197f_c.jpg
FB_IMG_1575841593593 by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190818327_498638e9b4_c.jpg
Screenshot_20191209_004443_com.facebook.katana.jpg by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190623886_c2cc770ef8_c.jpg
Screenshot_20191209_004446_com.facebook.katana.jpg by B-shaw55, on Flickr

49190822087_7971e96ce5_c.jpg
Screenshot_20191209_004548_com.facebook.katana.jpg by B-shaw55, on Flickr

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Why do people on here always start with a good rep and end up the go to place then end up making a c**t of stuff? GDi, 519 automotive, Clio turbo etc etc

I've always thought that too. The build up a big following. Get loads of work then start doing shoddy jobs then disappear into oblivion. Feel sorry for the guy who has the megane. Especially as it will no doubt be a write of he said.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Why do people on here always start with a good rep and end up the go to place then end up making a c**t of stuff? GDi, 519 automotive, Clio turbo etc etc

Usually genuine guys who get in too deep and then service suffers, dramatically. Extra points when they have been admins friends and it takes even longer to come to a head.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Take on too much, get bogged down, stressed out and f**k it.
Why cut the battery tray?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
It doesn't look like any work has been done to that car apart from ripping the poor guys parts out and to then say that the Aircon pump has been found and left with a guy that is 3 hours drive away is unforgivable.

Why was the car there for so long with no work being done ? The owner must have been very patient.

I so feel for the owner. I have had the same happen to me by clioturbo

Status
Not open for further replies.