ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING! DO NOT BUY!

Trader Rating - 100%
47   0   0
  182 inside
i won't deal with or say anything. i reported this fake sale to ebay and all they did was sya they would investigate.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  E92 M3,172 track car
I was going to buy this around 12 months ago. It was advertised as bent and I nearly it won it for £12. Then a bidding war started and it ended up shooting up to around £170. Madness.

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
Why hasn't he got bad feedback then? I know his rating is down but if you read through he hasn't received negative in quite some time.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Why hasn't he got bad feedback then? I know his rating is down but if you read through he hasn't received negative in quite some time.

problem with ebay is if you leave them bad feedback you get it yourself, i have 100% positive but if i get fuc**ed over by someone i cant leave feedback unless i want it back, ebay feedback sucks tbh

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra 300 ST 4drive
QUOTE I bought this from a local scrap yard with the intentions to fit it onto my 172 cup, sellers name PARTS-DIRECT what a di-ck

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less

problem with ebay is if you leave them bad feedback you get it yourself, i have 100% positive but if i get fuc**ed over by someone i cant leave feedback unless i want it back, ebay feedback sucks tbh

Very true, never thought of that. Is that also the case if there's been a dispute though, as I'm assuming there has in this case?