ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning Light - Next to the ESP

Hi

Just finished washing my clio 172 today. Drive down road when dry and a warning light came on - it is the one right of the esp warning light - sort of heart monitor looking one! :D

I noticed water was coming from under car - easy I though rad is leaking. However, could not smell coolant, just water. Started it up a few hrs later and no warning light....and no "leaking"

questions:
1. what is this warning light
2. Could getting the car wet (as in underneath) triggered the warning light...unlikely I know!:dapprove:

Cheers
Rob

BMW M135i
rtfm might be an idea ;)

The warning light is the electric fault warning light, if it doesn't come back on don't worry about it.

Water will probably just have pooled up somewhere from washing it and ran out unless the skuttle drains blocked or similar I wouldn't worry about that either.

clio sport 172
hi there was on way back from been to shops yesterday and the electric fault warning light came on! turned the engine off give it a few secs then turned it back on no light, went to asda came back on again just as i got there!!! collected beers from asda drove home no light on!!!!!!! can anyone help with wot it could be????? :D

BMW M135i
If it stays off don't worry about it but if it comes back on it'll want the fault codes reading could be anything really but is most probably just an emissions fault or similar.

clio sport 172
cheers mate. how much would it cost? wife says cant spend too much as we r getting house built!!