ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warning light

RenaultSport clio 182
Few minutes ago i went to McDrive and when waiting to order sudennly warning light from dashboard in down right corner (it looks like small engine drawing) dont know how to explain that signal light :dapprove:

it started to blink for 20 sec and then it stops?!?!

any of u had same problem or its gonna be a problem in short future?

im going now for test ride and see if it blinks again...

sry for bad english :quiet:

Breaking A 172 Replica
Pretty sure its telling you your zorst emmisions are too high.

the wire leading to my sensor (just after the cat) where hanging lose and this caused mine to be on constantly.

Sam

Clio 182
Mine has done this a few times, usually when sitting with the engine running after driving for a while. The light goes off and does not come again so it is probably nothing to worry about.

Your English is fine.

RenaultSport clio 182
Thx RRTT

Just got back from test ride, revving to 7200 rpm all the time and everything seems to be normal, no more blinking.

Car has only 13000 miles, everything on car is original (no decat bs, aftermarket exauhsts etc.)

thx for u r time guys, cheers :)

Sounds like the lambeda sensor might have a prolem they can cause trouble. If it comes back againtake it to a dealer and they should be able to check what the exact problem is and fix it.

Abarth Grande Punto
i had something like this a few weeks back. Driving along and the ESP light somes on with the service light! Not sure why? Pulled over turned her on and off and it cleared it. Hasnt happend since. Anyone shed any light on this? ta Stu

182 RB FF
Mine was on for a day or so last week, its now gone out. I booked it in with Renault when it came on and is due to go in tonite, is it still worth it now its gone out?

RenaultSport clio 182
today it was blinking again zorst emmisions too high

Tommorow going to service and ill post result :dapprove:

RenaultSport clio 182
They say it could be very dangerous (one clio sport already burned totaly because of that). They sent info to France and now we wait for next step. JFC fuk

LY V6 with Recaros
i had something like this a few weeks back. Driving along and the ESP light somes on with the service light! Not sure why? Pulled over turned her on and off and it cleared it. Hasnt happend since. Anyone shed any light on this? ta Stu

This happened to me a couple of months ago too. Was stopped at lights and it started flashing. Turned the engine on and off again and it was fine! :s