ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning light....

Cup Turbo, Flamer
What does this warning light mean.....Orange box with a squiggly line through it? I'm at work and don't want to wait until i get home to find out!

2002 Clio Sport 172
Book says "Electronic fault and preheating warning light"

Preheating Warning light : indicates the heater plugs are switched on, it should go out after engine is started

Electronic fault warning lights up when driving if you have a electrical or electronic fault.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Nice one cheers, it came on driving through germany on the way back from the ring, going down the autobahn at 120 and the car felt like it hit the limiter, happened another 2 times at the same speed then that warning light came on? Any ideas on that one??

RB 182 FF Cup
that would be limp mode, where the ecu has found a fault it cant deal with properly and cut the engine back to get ya home, mine used to do it when i ran 95 ron in it :(