ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights on dash? What does it mean? Help!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
On way home from college today, the SERV light, ABS and ESP lights were displayed. They stayed on all the way home, and when I turned ignition on and off just they were not displayed? What did or does this mean? They may be displayed again later as I will be driving again. But was a little worried.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Chris

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
it means there is a fault on either the ABS, ESP or TC on the vehicle. It could be something really simple or it could also be something a little more sinister but until you've had it plugged in you will never know.

If you were a bit closer i'd tell you to pop in but Wolves is a bit of a trek to Notts.

Mick

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye they have not displayed since. Strange. Perhaps it is an age thing. Cheers for help

1.2 clio/clio sport
SERV is something to do with your airbags try turning the passenger one off and on again thats what i got told to do i think it resets it, worked for me

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well it's Thursday now and the lights haven't been displayed since. Bit strange. But there must be a reason why they came on initially. :-/ confused.com