ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights...!!

Clio Dci
When driving my Dci over 3000 revs, both the stop and battery light come on together??
If i pull over and turn the engine off, then re-start again the lights are go off!?!? They have also gone off when i have dipped the clutch, or put the car in to neutral, although it takes about 3-4mins.

I have looked at other threads, but can only find ppl that have had problems with the, stop and oil light.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Clio Dci
Well there is a rattleing noise coming from the alternator area could be tensioner bearings or alternator bearings, mabye that could be causing the problem??

Clio Dci
I took the auxillary belt of before, and the rattle was still there, so it cant be that whats making the lights come on. What should the current read from the battery and alternator, any idea??