ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING - Unmarked Copper - Somerset

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my usual thrash home from my girlfriends, over took a silver honda accord(new shape saloon) at quite an illegal speed, then the blue lights came on behind the grill.

SO just be very aware!

Mint Clio Valver!
Sounds like its in the post then.
Only if they got a photo with a speed reading.

I came round a corner a while ago on a 40mph road at about 90, racing my mate in his Focus, both of us making a hell of a lot of noise. Other side of the road was a traffic cop in a monster volvo. f**king s**t my knickers. Just carried on nailing it while it tried to turn around. ducked into the next side road. Parked inbetween some big cars. Got out and legged it to macdonalds!

:D

Golf 7R
phattboycoxy said:

I came round a corner a while ago on a 40mph road at about 90, racing my mate in his Focus, both of us making a hell of a lot of noise. Other side of the road was a traffic cop in a monster volvo. f**king sh*t my knickers. Just carried on nailing it while it tried to turn around. ducked into the next side road. Parked inbetween some big cars. Got out and legged it to macdonalds!

And what if you had hit a family carrying children, theres a time and a place for utter stupidity...book a trackday!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
phattboycoxy said:

I came round a corner a while ago on a 40mph road at about 90, racing my mate in his Focus, both of us making a hell of a lot of noise. Other side of the road was a traffic cop in a monster volvo. f**king sh*t my knickers. Just carried on nailing it while it tried to turn around. ducked into the next side road. Parked inbetween some big cars. Got out and legged it to macdonalds!

HAhahaha superb i always have images of booming round somwhere but gettin away parkin up an leggin it. lol made me laugh out loud superb,.,,,,oh yeah tut tut tut

phattboycoxy said:

Yup book a trackday - Ninety in a forty whaddadick

phattboycoxy said:

c*ck jockey

Status
Not open for further replies.