ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warped discs maybe?

Naples 16v
Ive got judder in my brake pedal under moderate/hard braking, Ive taken the front wheels off and checked the run out which seems Ok with very very slight rubbing on the drivers side at one point.

Could this be enough to cause the judder? or could it be the rears?

Naples 16v
bloody annoying though as they are barely worn - 13K at most, is it worth me checking the rears or is it not likely to be them

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
domn8 said:
bloody annoying though as they are barely worn - 13K at most, is it worth me checking the rears or is it not likely to be them

What discs are they ? Have you tried turning them around 180 degrees ? I've fitted discs in the past that have run out a little bit , when i moved em round 180 degrees they were fine .
Its worth a try , only a 5 min job .

MrBillyUK !

Rb 182
try a series (say 10) of hard stops from about 60mph to 5mph and then take a long drive to let them cool down and see if it clears it, at no point come to a complete stop with your foot on the pedal while they're still hot (if u need to stop completely, brake to about 5mph come off the pedal and use the handbrake to stop the car)