ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrenty and impreza weight Q’s

172 cup TT

hi all,

Just a couple of quick Questions im looking for answers too if anyone can help.

Firstly, extended car warranties.. If you extend a cars standard 3 year warranty and FAIL an MOT are there any parts of a failed MOT that could be repaired under the extended warranty?? Mine is due its first MOT in about 6 months and im considering extending its warranty... not thinking it will fail but just wondering as that would be a good plus point to get the warranty extended..

Secondly, can someone let me know the weight of an 02 (bug eyed) impreza WRX, thx.. ive done a search on here for "impreza weight" but comes up with nothing..

Cheers all

Floodie

Ziel Nurburgring

Depends on the warranty i suppose, does it was items wont be covered it if is deemed wear and tear? Id imagine it would, and only covers failure of mechanical parts not things like needing new brakes

As for scooby weight, try subaru.co.uk or scoobynet

E91 M Sport

Some third party warranty companies cover MOT failure and are cheaper than manufactures extended warranties.

Warranty Direct covers some wear & tear. There are a few other good ones too.

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by PaulMc on 07 April 2005

I think its about 1400Kg and 221Bhp so 161Bhp/Ton
isnt that less than a 182s bhp per tonne ? i think the 182 cup has 168hp per tonne ? the same as a 3.0 BMW Z4.

172 cup TT

Thanks everyone for your help.. didnt even think about 3rd party warranty places... cheers

Also, so is that THE exact power per tonne weight yeh? 161bhp?.. ta