ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

was there any point

waxing my car on sunday/monday??

woke up and its gone from this:

2006-03-12_001.jpg

2006-03-12_008.jpg

to this:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

Turbos.
Who's nicked your plates?!

I wish mine were stuck on, feckin Renault drilled my plates on so now i have dirty great patches of rust. Great!

Megane Mk4
Was going to wash, clay and wax mine last sunday but it snowed and it keeps raining now :(

Nice GuyS

Maz said:
No snow in Warrington Guy .. wanna come clean mine ?? lol

Marie :)

would love to but im busy washing my hair :clown:

plates are off because i always take them off to wash it (velcrod on) ather than leaving grime behind them

i've been 'adjusting' my illegal plates, will put them back on before i go out.

its snowing pretty bad out there right now..

Beetle
what have you used to stick the velcro on mate? and where did you get the velcro bits from, i fancy doing that with mine when i finally get some new plates sorted out.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Gutted for ya mate! Same happened to me though! Washed, waxed, dried vacuumed the interior, dusted, etc on Sat, then it snowed on Sunday..

Its horrible! I spent ages doing it too!

Tyson.

velcro would be kinda cool, but id imagine they get pretty minging?

mine are stuck on with pads and it would take hulk hogan + ultimate warrior to pull those bad boys off. Took them off once and it involved a careful operation of knife down the back to cut through the foam, not easy i tell thee.

LY V6 with Recaros
Aww no, that always happens to me too, I've been waiting to wash it all week but the weather's too crap and I know it will just be a waste of time! :(

ClioJohn said:
velcro would be kinda cool, but id imagine they get pretty minging?

mine are stuck on with pads and it would take hulk hogan + ultimate warrior to pull those bad boys off. Took them off once and it involved a careful operation of knife down the back to cut through the foam, not easy i tell thee.

stay perfectly clean

how would they get minging?? theyre always stuck to each other, and theyre regularly washed when i wash my car without the plates on.

scott - theyre 'velcro coins' from halfords

used 4 large ones on the rear (stickier) and 6 small ones on the front (less obvious when plates off/looks better)

Beetle
GuyS said:
scott - theyre 'velcro coins' from halfords

used 4 large ones on the rear (stickier) and 6 small ones on the front (less obvious when plates off/looks better)
cheers mate i think i'll have to invest in some of them, as i want to be get some black 'show plates' and want to be able to swap them over easily.