ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wash day!

Family Bus
Spent a couple of hours giving the 172 a clean and treated her to a polish too!

Just a couple of photos...off phone so dont really do it justice :(

Photo-0059.gif

Photo-0061.gif

Photo-0066.gif

Photo-0064.gif

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
looks alryt to me. you do all the extra stuf yourself?

Ultra Red Clio 197
Hard to see it gleam in that light.. but looks good. Though remove the chrome number plate surround.. I hate them!

Family Bus
lol! I do have a digital cam...just cant find the USB connector :(

I'll nip out now and take a full shot lol! Still light :D

Ive got silvervisions...just need to fit them but dont know what am doing lol!!

Mods are all mine....love my wheels and no plans to change them thanks! :D

1.2 16V MKII
clean wee motor uve there and ur defiantly lucky to have a 2L if im correct on what it shows on the side trim.

M

mini-valver

Quite like the wheels TBH! As said though, ditch the number plate surround!

Family Bus
Yersh...think I may remove the plate trim..that was on it when I got it and just havent got round to taking it off yet!! Would like it lowering too...but got big wheels already and worry about messing it up tbh!

Family Bus
Ahh Thats a really nice looking car! How much would I be looking at for springs then?

Family Bus
Ooooh! Thats not as much as I thought!! Thanks for that! Im going to look into that I reckon! Wooop slam that ho :p

1.2 16V MKII
lil blondie, cars lookin well and dannyboy ur car is stunning, ive 16's on mine an plannin to go 60mm will that look well? the good thing is i can fit springs myself, easy..lol its handy having tools :)