ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wash, Polish, Paint and mod in 3 1/2 hours

1.8 8v RSi
not too bad imo....first time i cleaned it since ownership:approve:

passenger door
pict0003if8.jpg

Freshly painted boot floor
pict0006rm9.jpg

And the french plates are back on too hehe....
pict0007zm1.jpg

R5 Rims not looking too shabby now they clean...
pict0008vd7.jpg

pict0010fq0.jpg

pict0009yf5.jpg

pict0011sv7.jpg

pict0012nm6.jpg

I didnt get a chance to get any from the front as my battery died and by time it had enough power to last 10 mins it had started to chuck it down

O4 Dynamique
Nice one mate, im not a massive fan of the old clio's but this is pretty tidy. Loving those white rims.

Keeeeep it up!!!

1.8 8v RSi
Now that is very shiny, been taking tips from Rich?

Seats look ace as well!

lol well no....
used autoglym shampoo
washed
dried with pure chamois
2nd step meguires polish
2 rounds of microfiber rubbing
;)tesco wheel cleaner and tyre spray
(gives a more subtle clean matt effect) hehe
Interior i didn't bother with as it was clean enough

phase 1 172
is this the car that u bought not that long ago and u had 2 travel quite a distance for it?

if so quite a difference nice work ;)

1.8 8v RSi
is this the car that u bought not that long ago and u had 2 travel quite a distance for it?

if so quite a difference nice work ;)

it is indeed....had to travel to warrington by train(2 hour trip) and drive it back home(2 hour 11 min trip) according to multimap

1.8 8v RSi
then you will probably agree that it's well worth the long trips for a car so good

Last edited:
  Elise 111R
whats with the odd number plate, surely thats illegal and unlike the VW lads using german look plates adds nothing to the car.... tbh?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
cleanest it has ever been by far.

LOL

glad you are enjoying it..

you been showing up other cars in it like i said you would??

LOL

1.8 8v RSi
look swish mate top job...what paint did you use for the boot floor?

Just some gloss spray paint from halfrauds....one of the really big cans...

cleanest it has ever been by far.

LOL

glad you are enjoying it..

you been showing up other cars in it like i said you would??

LOL

well I haven't really raced anyone yet as such lol but i did show up this cosmeticly moddifed fiesta with a beefy exhaust system. I don't know what litre it was but i put a good 6 car lengths between us after quite a short time..
also followed my friend home in his mg zr 1.4 sport thinggy i dunno. but i kept up with that easily....if i knew the road i could passed him easy enough.

whats with the odd number plate, surely thats illegal and unlike the VW lads using german look plates adds nothing to the car.... tbh?
its a french plate....i'll soon find out if the police have any complaints.....I don't think its illegal as they get used in france;) lol