ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed my sport rep

Clio 172 rep
Gave the car a clean and a few changes, not everyones taste but you havnt got to drive it :), just wanted to try sumthink diffrent, all comments welcome, thanks for looking guys, Josh ps.. Sorry for the cacky quality iphone pictures
image_zps0dc2233d.jpg
994654_254685504684026_303427478_n_zpsb975e4a6.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Gave the car a clean and a few changes, not everyones taste but you havnt got to drive it :), just wanted to try sumthink diffrent, all comments welcome, thanks for looking guys, Josh ps.. Sorry for the cacky quality iphone pictures
image_zps0dc2233d.jpg
994654_254685504684026_303427478_n_zpsb975e4a6.jpg

Car looks really nice mate but why the red fog lights?

You won't be able to use them on the road now.

Clio 172 rep
I never use my fogs anyway, but theres a small red and black theme goin on so thought ide give it ago see how it looked :) not everyones taste but i will probabily smoke them too in a few weeks

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Nice looking car buddy and pretty unique I bet! red / black is a good mix, the rear lights smoked lens or sprayed ?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Im not a fan of the red touches, but it doesnt look to bad. Although the rear lights ruin it imo mate, put standard ones back in and it will look really clean and still allow the red theme you have to be recognised.