ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed out west yorkshire meet

None
I almost cancelled going today as the rain was so bad but decided to go out for the drive seeing as though i've been stuck in all week, turns out i was the only idiot who turned up so thought i'd make the best of it ;)
First off this was yesterday's temperature!!.....what a difference a day makes :(
DSC02589.gif

And this was today........so anyway i went up the A1 from Colton and over to pately bridge and past menwith hill, torrential rain all the way......

Yes i know, i still need the silvervisions......coming this week ;)
DSC02608.gif

DSC02610.gif

I finished up at Leeds Bradford airport, this picture was suppose to have an aeroplane in the background, as you can see i'm at the end of the runway here, being Leeds Bradford though meant there were sod all planes taking off..........until i drove away that was, typical!
DSC02614.gif

These last shots were from the bmx track at the side of the runway
DSC02615.gif

DSC02622.gif

DSC02626.gif

DSC02629.gif

DSC02632.gif

Finnaly this is a pic i had been meaning to take for ages, i got rid of the big whippy ariel that comes standard on 182's and got this tidy small one instead, the RS is coincidental, it's a Ripspeed ariel ;)
DSC02633.gif

Thanks for looking :)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Fair play to you mate, hardcore. The weather has been s**t today!!! Wonder if I could get adapt that aerial with a bit longer thread for phs1..

Nice pics..;)

'03 Clio 1.2 Billabong
^ same as mine, the 'renault' would be great to fill the gap. i do have a feeling it may be a stalk adapter kit

true say mate it could be...i did look at getting one of them just couldn't be arsed wasting the money tbh

None
Good shots Ste, was it a good route then?

We should get a meet/run sorted over the North York Moors to Whitby (on a nice day obviously ;)) lol
Pretty good matt, a bit short if anything but not bad while it lasted.

nice pics mate, off topic a bit but how did you get Renault to show up on your radio display?
Only thing i can think of is that when i fitted my sony head unit i got the stalk adaptor from matt at mt audio on here so i guess thats what does it.

Fair play to you mate, hardcore. The weather has been s**t today!!! Wonder if I could get adapt that aerial with a bit longer thread for phs1..

Nice pics..;)
Yes mate, the ariel comes with three different types of threaded stud to suit different cars.

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

FF 182
I should have bobed out in my lunch break I work just by the airport valeting!

Do u live in baildon?

None
I should have bobed out in my lunch break I work just by the airport valeting!

Do u live in baildon?

I saw a sign for a valeting company on the way past there today, might have been your place :)
I do live in baildon mate, just round the corner from where the police found those body parts in the river the other day :(

FF 182
I saw a sign for a valeting company on the way past there today, might have been your place :)
I do live in baildon mate, just round the corner from where the police found those body parts in the river the other day :(

Dunno if we have a sign out at the mo, I work at sentinel security car park.

I drive past ur house quite a bit, just off hollins hill after the mutton? Always wondered if u wer on here!

None
Dunno if we have a sign out at the mo, I work at sentinel security car park.

I drive past ur house quite a bit, just off hollins hill after the mutton? Always wondered if u wer on here!
Ahhh yeah i know the sentinel security place, i do a lot of my drives over that way as i like the roads up and beyond Otley, you'll have to put your name down on the west yorkshire meets list and come along, i promise they are usually much better than today's, this was the last one:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=511199

I live just by the stone railway bridge by shipley paint, give me a blast next time you see me :)