ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer blanks

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
What washer blanks are available instead of standard ones.

Im in need of some washer blanks as i got my bumper resprayed and the current ones snapped.
From what i have heard. renault take the piss with pricing the standard ones hence aftermarket being the option.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
What washer blanks are available instead of standard ones.

Im in need of some washer blanks as i got my bumper resprayed and the current ones snapped.
From what i have heard. renault take the piss with pricing the standard ones hence aftermarket being the option.

Around £40 for carbon ones on eBay, £30 for fibre glass unpainted ones.

As good as OEM and not £130 odd

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have a spare set in perfect order and not snapped.

OE ones have went sky high in price

Trophy%20Washer%20Blanks.png

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I have a spare set in perfect order and not snapped.

OE ones have went sky high in price

Trophy%20Washer%20Blanks.png
I managed to get some 2nd hand ones. going to speak to 3d printers at the weekend and see if they can 3d scan them. one is snapped mind u so al see what they say.

apparently nobody can replicate them because Renault can sue them.

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
I've been looking for these also, and the sky high prices for genuine blanks has got me wondering how hard it would be to make a 3D model. I remember a chap on here made a thread about making OZ centre caps using https://www.3dprint-uk.co.uk/ , looks a quality service.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I've been looking for these also, and the sky high prices for genuine blanks has got me wondering how hard it would be to make a 3D model. I remember a chap on here made a thread about making OZ centre caps using https://www.3dprint-uk.co.uk/ , looks a quality service.
you can get 3d scanners now a days .. i did look and it seems they are 400 ish lol