ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer jet problems.......and interior light

well i went to use rear washer jet/wiper, twist stalk and wiper works, twist it further and it puts on front washer jets not rear? any ideas? also dont think headlight jets work properly, is it a case of unblocking them or replacing them?

also interior light, when engine running it doesnt turn off, its stays on but really dim? that normal?

Megane Mk4
Do the front wash jets work properly too or does it fire the rear jet when you pull the stalk towards you?

If it is, then the rubber piping from the wash pump to the jets are on the wrong way round. Also, light might be an earthing or relay not switching off properly.

Da

Less
The front and rear washers use the same pump, just it spins in a different direction dependant on which way you switch the stalk.
Do you know if the pump has ever been replaced?

As for the interior light, this could be a number of things. How brightly is it lit.

Oh and blanking plates are about £30 - each!

the light is really dim, if u turn on the other little map light thing, it goes off. maybe the bulb is the wrong wattage?

dont know if pump ever been replaced, maybe it worth gettin new one

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The front and rear washers use the same pump, just it spins in a different direction dependant on which way you switch the stalk.

You sure thats right? I managed to diconect my front light washer pump? Everything else works fine?