ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer jets help !!

172 Cup

hi all again :) i know this is stupid but does anyone know just how to get the jet washers off cos there is no screw hole in them when you look under the hood?? any ideas!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yeah you squeeze the plastic lugs underneath with some pliers

Lionel Richie

Yeah, you best not be fitting LEDs, me and mike will personally come round and pull em off if you do, sh*test "mod" ever!!!!!!!!!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

LOL yeah: note to self. Write letter to Chief Constable suggesting all speed cameras are converted to LED washer cameras. Unlimited fine and car impounded.

IMHO :devilish:

172 Cup

yeah i am mike i know what your trying to say !! but thay are white on a silver car and they dont make the car look cheap and _ _ _ _ ! like some.. anyways thanx tom for info !

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

look you lot i have fitted 50 led washers on my bonnet, it helps me see at night and gives incredible cleaning power. and i have no need to clean my car

Renault Laguna Coupe

White ones - not seen any of those. Theres a Police car round here with blue LEDs - I kid you not!